At FloatMe, it's our mission to help our members make better informed financial decisions and change their relationship with money for the better. With that in mind, we've intentionally designed Floats to benefit your financial health based on your positive financial behaviors.
Starting out, every FloatMe member can access Float amounts between $10 - $30, which can increase up to $50 based on a number of factors including, but not limited to):
- Consistently maintaining a positive bank balance
- Spending less money than you make (and having funds left over each payday)
- Demonstrating the willingness and ability to save towards your goals
- Turning on recurring savings contributions
- Positive repayment history on your Floats is key towards increasing your Float limit
- Higher-income levels
- Longer employer deposit history
- Consistent income amounts (aka low-income volatility)
Questions? We're happy to answer them! However, Float limits cannot normally be changed by our support team.