In order to ensure alignment with our mission to help our users make better financial decisions, we've intentionally designed a product that benefits your financial health based on positive financial behaviors.
Every FloatMe user starts with a $10 - $30 maximum float amount, which can increase up to $50 based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Maintaining a positive bank balance
- Spending less money than you make (and having funds left over each payday)
- Demonstrating the willingness and ability to save towards your savings goals
- Turning on recurring savings contributions
- Positive repayment history on your floats is key towards increasing your float limit
- Higher income levels
- Longer employer deposit history
- Consistent income amounts (low income volatility)
Questions? We're happy to answer them! However, Float limits cannot normally be changed by our support team.